Complaint Review: Dobbs

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: zerocool2u — ballwin Missouri United States of America
15401 Manchester Rd ballwin, Missouri United States of America

Dobbs I went to Dobbs with a problem and they prescriped that my brakes were bad. I paid over $600 for repair. A couple of days later I was having the same problem. This time they prescribed wheel bearing a ballwin, Missouri

I told the manager this was the same problem and that I had just gotten my brakes fixed. I asked for a discount and he said no. I left very angry and swore I would never go to Dobbs again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobbs/ballwin-Missouri-63011/Dobbs-I-went-to-Dobbs-with-a-problem-and-they-prescriped-that-my-brakes-were-bad-I-paid-907867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dobbs