Complaint Review: Dobson Communications - CellularOne

• Submitted: Fri, January 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 19, 2007

• Reported By:Stephenville Texas
Dobson Communications - CellularOne
14201 Wireless Way Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Dobson Communications - CellularOne False Advertisement, Not willing to provide the pricing offered, Charging me for their incompetance ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I have been a consumer of CellOne since 09/28/2005. I logged on to the Cellone website and wanted to take advantage of the pricing they had on their Signalink packing. I was told it was not valid pricing, which indicates to me false advertisment. I wanted what they offered on the website on the day of January 19th 2007 at 12:00pm. I was refused the pricing they were showing on their website. So I want to cancel due to this issue, they in turn are trying to penalize me with early termination fees on all my lines of service.

All I wanted was the pricing that their website was offering. This is bad service and bad business practice to false advertise pricing for WHATEVER reason. I have printed out the pricing I came across on the website for proof. It is not right to advertise a pricing package and not honor it. I have been a faithful customer to this company, and in return they false advertise, and then try to penalize me for it. I will not pay the early cancellation fees to this company for their mistake.

False Advertisement is ILLEGAL period. No excuses. I will not be bound by a contract to a company that cannnot and will not honor what they are showing millions of people on their website. Now that I have cancelled my service due to this false advertisement issue, they were unwilling to give me the service for the price they were offering, saying it was a mistake, and in turn they are trying to charge me $900 - $1,000 in early cancellation fees for their misrepresentation of pricing for Signalink.

Isn't false advertisement illegal? I will not pay these early cancellation fees to this company for their incompentance, and or, their web designers incompetance.

Stephenville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobson-Communications-CellularOne/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73134/Dobson-Communications-CellularOne-False-Advertisement-Not-willing-to-provide-the-pricin-231462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dobson Communications - CellularOne