Complaint Review: DocPrep101

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: MG — Corona California
DocPrep101
250 E. Rincon St, Ste. 201 Corona, California USA

DocPrep101 / Real Estate Solutions Home Loan Modification Predators Corona California

They ripped me off for $1,200 and delivered nothing!

DocPrep101 is in the business of preparing legal documents for things like reducing your mortgage or divorce.

One day I get a call from Gina Wallace, Real Estate Solutions, I was trying to get my home loan modified at thhe time.  Wallace convinced me that they could help me move my modification along quickly and even promised me that I “qualified for low interest rates”.

Wallace asked me some questions about my finances and said she (Real Estate Solutions/ DocPrep101) could help reduce my interest rates on my home loan down to 3.5%. She also said it would cost me $1,200 for their services which was payable immediately.

I thought that Real Estate Solutions (Gina Wallace) was going to contact my bank on my behalf and submit the paperwork directly to them. The $1,200 was quickly sucked out of my bank account while I was still on the phone with Wallace. I was also told that all this has to be done in a month. They emailed the contract and I had electronically sign it while still on the phone with Wallace.

A couple of weeks go by and I haven’t heard anything from DocPrep101 or Gina Wallace.  So I call and they patch me through to Margret who was supposed to be some expert in the field. She’s an expert alright, at ripping people off.  A month goes by, no paperwork and no word from DocPrep101, Gina Wallace, Margaret or Real Estate Solutions.  I finally get a hold of them and they told me I did not submit all the paperwork, even though I asked them and they told me I did.  As a result, the 30 days were up and they no longer were obligated to honor their word.

The whole crew is a rip-off. They will lie to you, stall you, tell you everything is fine until the 30 days are up and then tell you did not submit all the paperwork and that it’s your fault and they get to keep your money.

MG

Corona, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DocPrep101/Corona-California-92879/DocPrep101-Real-Estate-Solutions-Home-Loan-Modification-Predators-Corona-California-1075422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DocPrep101