Complaint Review: Dock24.com AKA Shamic

• Reported By:washington dc
Dock24.com AKA Shamic
Nationwide U.S.A.

dock24.com

On November 10 I ordered a daybed. On November 11 I cancelled the order. Thinking everthing was okay being that it was a weekend and on Monday dock24 would cancel the order. On November 13 I was charged one-half of the total cost, $399.99. I emailed the company.

I got a response from Wendy saying the credit department must not have gotten the message and she would take care of it. On December 11 I sent another email stating I hadnot gotten my credit.

On December 12 I got the following message from Wendy, "You can dispute the charges with your credit card company and get this if don't want to wait." I responded on December 12 asking what was I waiting for and if they intended to provide a credit. I mentioned they charged me after cancellation.

This opened y eyes and I thought this might be fraud. Today I tried to log onto the web site to no avail. I tried calling the 1-800-527-0064 number and I got nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dock24com-AKA-Shamic/nationwide/dock24com-9988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dock24.com AKA Shamic