Complaint Review: Dock24.com

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2001

• Reported By:Brooklyn NY
Dock24.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Dock24.com sells iron beds. I ordered 2 beds and was charged twice and never received the merchandise.

On February 3 I went online and decided to order a bunk bed and and iron bed from a company called Dock24.com. Then about a week later I called the credit card company and I was told that Dock24 had billed me twice. I then called and email Dock24 and they went on to tell me that there was a glitch in their system and that a few customers had complained about the same thing. Then the following week I found the beds that I had order in another store for about $100 less than what I had paid. I called Dock24 and canceled my order. They got in contact with me and pleaded not to cancel that they would match the lower price so I agreed. They gave me a delivery date of March 5,2001. Well, March 5, 2001 came and went and no delivery was made. I have since tried to get in contact with Dock24 by email and telephone and no one has returned an email or a call. They also never credited my credit card account. Now I am disputing the charge with the credit card company. They still have there web site up so I guess they are still ripping off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dock24com/nationwide/Dock24com-sells-iron-beds-I-ordered-2-beds-and-was-charged-twice-and-never-received-the-4671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dock24.com