Complaint Review: Doctor Charisse E Dunn

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Tara S. — West Palm Beach Florida
Doctor Charisse E Dunn
5610 PGA blvd Suite 212 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida USA

Doctor Charisse E Dunn PGA Foot and Ankle P.A. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCEDURE MALPRACTICE Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I went in 2 months ago for ingrown toe nail removal on both of my big toes. Both a week apart. I got the right one done first and I had the check up for it 2 weeks later when I got the left on checked a week after it was done. (so they were both checked at the same time, and Dr. Charisse Dunn said they were both fine, yet the right toe was red and inflamed a bit ( I assumed it was just still healing)) I continued with this red inflamed toe for 2 months and finally the skin fell away from the nail and I could see that the cut she made down the nail WAS NOT STRAIGHT, and a piece was sticking on into the skin causing it to still look and feel like an ingrown toe nail. I called her office and the receptionist Janine answered, I explained the situation nd asked if I could have the doctor look at it, she said yes and I asked if I was going to be charged for it (expecting not to have to pay because I already paid out of pocket for 2 procedures and one was not completed correctly) so I thought Dr. Dunn would honor her work and care about her patients, but instead she has her receptionist beat around the bush and keep trying to get me to pay another $80 just for the doctor to see that the nail was not cut straight then tell me what needs to be done (instead of taking 2 minutes and cutting the nail correctly) Dr. Dunn didn't even say hi to me when I went in to see her, she looked at me and quickly put her head down and kept walking. I asked Janine (the receptionist) politely multiple times if I could please talk to Dr. Dunn and she finally said to me to wait one minute (so I thought she was going to go get her for me) and she came back to me and told me that She just asked Dr. Dunn herself and she agreed that it was going to have to be another charge as an office visit, yet while she was gone, the whole time I heard Dr. Dunn talking with another patient and she never actually asked her if she could talk to me for a minute when she was done. This is just a small glimps of the experience I had with her, I found the customer service incredibly terrible. They were both so rude indirectly and I felt nothing but Dr. Dunn's indecency to care about one of her patients. I will NEVER go back to her or recommend her to any one. If anything goes wrong with what she does for you she will not take responsibility or care to even talk to you to see what your concern is. I really expected more from her because she was so nice to me when she was getting paid!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctor-Charisse-E-Dunn/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Doctor-Charisse-E-Dunn-PGA-Foot-and-Ankle-PA-DONT-GO-TO-THIS-DOCTOR-WILL-NOT-TAKE-RESP-1146092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctor Charisse E Dunn