Complaint Review: Doctor PEP - Laurie Davis

• Updated: Fri, September 24, 2004

• Reported By:Bel Air Maryland
Doctor PEP - Laurie Davis
http://www.doctorpep.com Internet U.S.A.

Doctor PEP - Laurie Davis they do not pay their hardworking affiliates as they should Lexington Internet

In July I came across an opportunity that seemed too good to be true but since they did not ask for any money upfront I thought I would give it a shot. The name of the company is Doctor PEP aka Lauri Davis. Ms Davis has radio shows and offers programs for self empowerment and well being. The opportunity was to work their affiliate program and earn $5 for every affiliate who joined under me. I did very well the first month and was paid when promised. However the second month was a problem for myself and many other affiliates. We still have not been paid as of today 9/24 and payday was suppose to be 9/15.

We have been notified via email that they will pay us "eventually". We have even been told that selling one of their $19.99 CDs would secure our pay for 6 months. That wasn't the offer, you earn $5 per affiliate plus a commission off of any product sold via your web page was the offer, it was never stated pay will not be sent without selling a product. We were not given warning that pay would not be deposited until the day after payday and I know alot of their affiliates were counting on that money to pay bills and such. Having a new online presence we were all skeptical but when the first months pay was in full and on time alot of our minds were set at ease. We were obviously wrong. The first group of us managed to refer thousands of new affiliates that month and this is how they repay us? By not paying us, by not returning emails or phone calls regarding the situation.

They seemed like a great group of people at first but they are not as caring and as supportive as they want you to think. I believe they were just looking for a quick way to get their site ranking up and their name out there. I feel like I have been advertising for them for free. I know my affiliate link alone has has over 3000 hits since the end of July. The bottom line is they are promising something they cannot deliver on so steer clear of them. Even though you are not asked for money up front don't waste your valuable time promoting them because the chances are slim they will be able to pay you.

Bel Air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2004 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctor-PEP-Laurie-Davis/internet/Doctor-PEP-Laurie-Davis-they-do-not-pay-their-hardworking-affiliates-as-they-should-Lexi-110060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctor PEP - Laurie Davis