conductor

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Alan — Fairfax Virginia United States of America
Doctoroogle.com

Doctoroogle.com The company has given false information regarding my dental practice. Internet

This website started out as a site where people could post their evaluation of a dentist. Over the years it has morphed from a site that posted  honest reviews to one which  manipulates the information to favor the doctors that advertise with them.

Years ago I paid the fee the website charges so that I could read the reviews. This fee is posted as a once in a lifetime payment. They have since removed my ability to read them even though I paid to do so. I wrote to them and told them that they should allow me to read reviews since they took my money. They have not. This is really not the big issue however. Over the years I had over 30 reviews posted on the site and I followed them. A couple years ago however, I went to the website and all of my reviews had been removed. Across my name on the webpage there was a header which read  Expired. I wrote to Doctoroogle about this and they responded back that I would have to pay them to advertise for me. In my opinion it is unethical to pay a site which post reviews where the review stats are manipulated. Presently they have 3 reviews posted for me and one of them is a bad review . The problem is there is now one bad review out of  three. Well one negative review too two good ones basically harms me as it is a dishonest representation of the reviews patients have posted to my name on their site. This along with the facts (FAQ) that they post on their site give the impression that I am not in the same league as the others on the site who advertise. If they can do this to me , I am sure they are doing it to a lot of other clinicians. No company or person should be allowed to run such a dishonest website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctorooglecom/internet/Doctorooglecom-The-company-has-given-false-information-regarding-my-dental-practice-Int-978428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctoroogle.com