Complaint Review: Doctorpep - Laurie Davis

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2004

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Doctorpep - Laurie Davis
1710 Hwy 52 Lexington, North Carolina U.S.A.

Doctorpep - Laurie Davis was supposed to pay me to get people to sign up with there company now refuse to pay, work at home RIPOFF Lexington North Carolina

I signed up with this company to make a little extra money because I'm a at home mom. I was supposed to get paid five dollars for every person I got to sign up with the company. I made three hundred and seventy dollars and now they refuse to pay. I continue to send emails and call and Laurie Davis or her staff refuses to return any of my emails or call me back. All I want is my money and to expose them for being the con artist that they are so no one will make the same mistake that I did.

Ayesha
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2004 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctorpep-Laurie-Davis/Lexington-North-Carolina-27295/Doctorpep-Laurie-Davis-was-supposed-to-pay-me-to-get-people-to-sign-up-with-there-compan-113891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctorpep - Laurie Davis