interference

• Reported By: Roma — tamarac Florida United States of America
Doctors 365
1368 university drive plantation, Florida United States of America

Doctors 365 Rippoff unethical plantation, Florida

To anyone in need of medical care quickly-do yourseves a favor DO NOT get sucked in by this place they lie and will mislead you! I called their offices prior to driving 18 miles from fort lauderdaleto their office in plantation and was quoted a charge of $40 for an ear cleaning fully knowing that an physicians assistant would perform the service. Here is where the bait and swithch comes in. 1st I was asked what I was at office for and told them an ear cleaning. After a few minutes a youg guy with tatoos working the desk asked me to pay upfront $139 at this i hit the roof and told him I had called ahead of time and was told it was 40 he said oh sorry i thought you were coming for a psyical, at this point he took my $40 cash.

A few minutes later a nasty office manager called me up tp counter after I paid the 40 and again tried to shake me down for an additional $139 keep in mind this to wash wax out of my ear canal!

At this point I hit the roof and demanded my money back other patients were paying attention so the quickly got me my 40 back and ushered me out of offiice. Health insurance is costly as eveyone knows the Insurance companies and hospitals are diing their best to teeat people as fairly as possible BUT predatory practices like this should be avoided like the plague!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctors-365/plantation-Florida-33322/Doctors-365-Rippoff-unethical-plantation-Florida-931027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctors 365