Complaint Review: Doctors Visionworks Colorado Mills

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:evergreen Colorado
Doctors Visionworks Colorado Mills
14500 W. Colfax Ave. Lakewood, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 303-2710354
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Doctors Visionworks Colorado Mills, Bad service, Rude manager Lakewood Colorado

I ordered 2 pairs of reading glasses to replace the one I lost, they made me take and pay for eyes exam even though the "old" prescription worked well for me.

They said that the glasses will be ready in one hour but since I had to go back to work so I sent my daughter later to pick them up, when I got and tried them I could not read so I drove back to the store and they admitted that they made a mistake and it will take another 3 hours for them to fix it, I told them that I took time from work and made a special trip from out of town so I expect them to fix the glasses in one hour as it takes for new glasses. The lady who claim to be the manager told me that if I keep arguing she would have to ask me to leave "her store" and would call security. I demanded my money back so she did call security but gave me part of my money back, she claimed that she could not refund the eye exam part of it.

This was the worse shopping experience I ever had and I certainly will never use this store again.

Daniel
evergreen, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctors-Visionworks-Colorado-Mills/Lakewood-Colorado-80401/Doctors-Visionworks-Colorado-Mills-Bad-service-Rude-manager-Lakewood-Colorado-432379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctors Visionworks Colorado Mills