Complaint Review: Doctorwireless.net

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Nliszka — Kenmore New York United States of America
Doctorwireless.net

Doctorwireless.net Prepaidnerds.com Offered unlock service for iphones , Internet

Offered IPhone unlocking service as well as other cellular services. In
My personal case I purchased an unlock for my sprint iPhone 5 after seeing this company all over the cellular forums and watching their YouTube tutorial videos figured I would head over to their web page and place an order for the iPhone 5 sprint unlock service which by my surprise had been lowered from $60 to $45 their reason being they wanted to thank everyone for getting the word out about the new unlock. After contacting them by email to figure out howto process the payment I received a quick reply to pay via PayPal to the supplied email address on their website and include my iPhones imei number but to be sure to send payment reason as friends and family NOT goods and services so they could avoid PayPal transfer fees. So I did as requested then corresponded a couple more times in regards to processing time for the unlock each time they quickly replied. So now that brings us to today, I figured I would log onto the website well I couldn't it had been shutdown, so I went over to their YouTube channel and voila all videos deleted. Now I was concerned so I called them, no answer also emailed three times and no response. So I googled the website and looked at the last cached image and noticed they had dropped the price to $39.99 and claimed it was only for 24hrs. So I assume they kept lowering the price to draw more victims in before shutting everything down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doctorwirelessnet/internet/Doctorwirelessnet-Prepaidnerdscom-Offered-unlock-service-for-iphones-Internet-985589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doctorwireless.net