Complaint Review: Document of Award Payment Data Release Division

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: maryann — Ewa Beach Hawaii United States of America
Document of Award Payment Data Release Division
Westbury, New York United States of America

Document of Award Payment Data Release Division D.R.D Main Office Payment Director Company has identified me as the holder of the document that has confirmed me winner of $1,400.000.00. I would have to send $19.99 payable to D.R.D Main Office Payments Director. Receipt of payment en Westbury, New York

*Consumer Comment: You are a winner - send us money scam

I have just received a letter, telling that I have won $1,400,000.00. But I have to send $19.99 for a release fee. I then, went onto the internet and typed in the title of the letter There it was...Someone else with the same letter, and it said the same thing word for word.  I feel these people responsible for this kind of scams should be held accountable for such fraud. Maybe they should pay me the amount that they promised in their letter!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Document-of-Award-Payment-Data-Release-Division/Westbury-New-York-11590-9004/Document-of-Award-Payment-Data-Release-Division-DRD-Main-Office-Payment-Director-Company-854110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Document of Award Payment Data Release Division

You are a winner - send us money scam

AUTHOR: Robert Walker - (United States of America)

Sure you are a winner of ca$h - but you have to send us money to collect it....

HA HA HA HA HA