Complaint Review: Dodge

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — Kissimmee Florida
Dodge
Orlando , Florida USA

Dodge I bought my 2012 Journey on June 10, 2012 and all I have had with purchase has been issues, it had been in the dealer more that 6 times for manufacture issues, now I have an engine noise and it clicks when I do the shift change from P to D or any other functions, the dealer where I purchase it from have an outstanding customer service , however the manufacture of this car, has done nothing but a lousy job on the paint, accessories, and it seem to have use clips to hold the car together and engine. I am not happy with this purchase at all, I have waited this long because I am not the type to make complaints to the public or agencies but this manufacture should compensate not only me but anyone who is have the same issues as I have. Orlando Florida

I bought my 2012 Journey on June 10, 2012 and all I have had with purchase has been issues, it had been in the dealer more that 6 times for manufacture issues, now I have an engine noise and it clicks when I do the shift change from P to D or any other functions, the dealer where I purchase it from have an outstanding customer service , however the manufacture of this car, has done nothing but a lousy job on the paint, accessories, and it seem to have use clips to hold the car together  and engine. I am not happy with this purchase at all, I have waited this long because I am not the type to make complaints to the public or agencies but this manufacture should compensate not only me but anyone who is have the same issues as I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dodge-/Orlando-Florida/Dodge-I-bought-my-2012-Journey-on-June-10-2012-and-all-I-have-had-with-purchase-has-bee-1095735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dodge