Complaint Review: Dog Bed Supplies

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: smcd — Round Rock Texas
Dog Bed Supplies
17 New Street, Suite B Metuchen, New Jersey USA

Dog Bed Supplies dogbedsupplies.com I placed an order online for 2 dog food bowls on 8/9/13 for $113.80. On 8/27/13 I was told the items were out of stock and a refund was coming. several calls later, still no refund as of 11/18/13 Metuchen New Jersey

on 8/9/13 I placed an order online at dogbedsupplies.com for 2 dog food bowls totalling $113.80.  on 8/27 I called as the order never arrived.  I was advised by "Peggy" that the items were out of stock and I would receive a refund in 10 days.

I called again on 10/1 and spoke to Peggy who advised she would find out from accounting when it would be refunded and call me back.  No call back.

I called multiple times a week, every week and would either never have my call answered or if I ever got a hold of Peggy, she would say, I'll email you or call you back with what I find out.

I attempted to email the company and my email was returned as undeliverable.

I have left numerous messages and NEVER receive a call back.

It is now 11/18/13 and I still do not have the dog food bowls or my refund of $113.80.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dog-Bed-Supplies/Metuchen-New-Jersey-08840/Dog-Bed-Supplies-dogbedsuppliescom-I-placed-an-order-online-for-2-dog-food-bowls-on-89-1100360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dog Bed Supplies