Complaint Review: Dog Training In Your Home--Mark Thompson

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
Dog Training In Your Home--Mark Thompson
Monroe Rd Monroe, North Carolina U.S.A.

Dog Training In Your Home--Mark Thompson Representative promised refund, but will not give Monroe North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner of Business

I called this company to my home as a last resort to train my dog having problems with dominance. The agent who came to my home said that they would refund if training did not work. Needless to say, it did not work and I had to put my dog to sleep. I called for the refund and they will not give saying that it is not in their policies.
I have filed a small claims lawsuit against them.

Emily
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dog-Training-In-Your-Home-Mark-Thompson/Monroe-North-Carolina/Dog-Training-In-Your-Home-Mark-Thompson-Representative-promised-refund-but-will-not-give-259376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dog Training In Your Home--Mark Thompson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner of Business

AUTHOR: Mark Thompson - (U.S.A.)

This client lost her law suit. Our company was training this clients dog and the dog was making great improvements, until the client stopped following the training procedures. Then for reasons unknown had her dog put to sleep. After the trainer told he that if she was not going to keep the dog we would fine it a home. We have clear notes and signed reports that the dog was progressing in training. The dog was improving. Our company uses a contract that clearly defines our policies concerning refunds.

After presenting our case in small claims the court system sided with our company, and dismissed the case. Our reputation is excellent. We offer in home dog training with results. However you must be prepared to follow the trainers directions throughout the intire program.