Complaint Review: Dog Training In Your Home

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Dog Training In Your Home
4702 W. Hwy 74 Monroe, North Carolina U.S.A.

Dog Training In Your Home Company unprofessional, unresponsive, and unwilling to comply with contract. Monroe North Carolina

We contacted Dog Training In Your Home to find a trainer for our new puppy. When our first visit from them occurred, the owner showed up with extremely unprofessional conduct. His shirt was untucked, he swore numerous times and talked about drug use and many personal stories that were unnecessary.

Despite our misgivings, we just wanted a trainer for our dog so we committed and paid them for their services. Our trainer showed up a few days later, but was unprepared and did not have any of the spreadsheets that we were supposed to receive or books that she promised us. This became the norm, as in 2 meetings she failed to ever bring what was promised to us, and also said she must have forgotten.

Upon failure to stick to our scheduled visits, we attempted multiple times with her to reschedule, left messages, and never received a reply. After spending literally hours a day attempting to stick to our part of the training, Dog Training In Your Home failed to fulfill their side of the contract and never showed any intention to improve their service.

At this point, I contacted their representative via email and requested our money back. Of course, I got no reply until I sent 5 emails. Finally, I received a rude email informing me that they would get in touch within 30 days.

OF COURSE, by 30 days I had received no comment from them, and since then I have yet again sent multiple emails just hoping to hear something back. It is around 50 days now since I requested my money back and still this company chooses to ignore me and hope it all goes away. Unacceptable.

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dog-Training-In-Your-Home/Monroe-North-Carolina-28110/Dog-Training-In-Your-Home-Company-unprofessional-unresponsive-and-unwilling-to-comply-wi-1032738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dog Training In Your Home