Complaint Review: Dog Training Institute

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:rochelle Virginia
Dog Training Institute
dogtraininginstitute.com Internet U.S.A.

Nancy Richards - dog Training Institute I enrolled to the institute for Rottweiler training and the info was exactly as my vet told me. Internet

I signed up with Dog Training Institute for Rottweiler training as charged 29.95 and was told to go to the site and read the book. When I went to the site there was no book. Just the same info I could have gotten and had gotten from the breeder and vet nothing new. Whenever I try to go to the site it won't let me so I know now there is a problem. I would like to get my money back and have sent three e-mails and waiting to hear from them.

Ellen
rochelle, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dog-Training-Institute/internet/Nancy-Richards-dog-Training-Institute-I-enrolled-to-the-institute-for-Rottweiler-trainin-297161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dog Training Institute