Complaint Review: Dogg Digital Audio

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2003

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Dogg Digital Audio
3419 VIA LIDO, SUITE 249 NEWPORT BEACH, California U.S.A.

Dogg Digital Audio ripoff consumer fraud NEWPORT BEACH California

Confronted in parking lot of store. Told speakers were not stolen but had ordered too many. Told that they couldn't return and would sell at discount. I asked to see a receipt and that it was legal. My ignorance led me to believe this was legal. They sold out of the back of a white van. 18 year old guy who said his name was Chris.

Another young guy but no name. I could easily recognize if saw again. He stated he worked at an audio place in Longwood, FL and the were delivering the rest of the stereo equipment. Believe it or not he gave me his cell phone #: 407-227-1022.

I don't know if that helps. Also so don't know if I am reporting this correctly. I have never done anythinmg like this before and I bought the speakers for $260. I regret it because when I checked the brand out on the internet I came to find that this was an ongoing scam all over. I appreciate any help.

Ryan
Orlando, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2003 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital-Audio/NEWPORT-BEACH-California-92663/Dogg-Digital-Audio-ripoff-consumer-fraud-NEWPORT-BEACH-California-56333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital Audio