Complaint Review: Dogg Digital Audio

• Reported By:Missoula Montana
Dogg Digital Audio
www.doggdigitalaudio.com Internet U.S.A.

Dogg Digital Audio ripped us off Internet

3 guys pulled up in a new either yukon or tahoe. They said they were here installing stereos in night clubs and bars here in montana. They took the speakers out and showed me and my friend the 6 piece surround system. He said make an offer so we decided to pay $100 each.

We got home and hooked them up and they don't sound pretty good. But the fact that they are scam artists pisses me off. I want my money back and I want these guys thrown in jail.

If you happen to get pulled over by these guys please get the license plate number and tell me. It would help me out a lot. I'm a poor college kid who shouldn't have spent the money anyways. It just sounded too good to pass up. Now I regret and want my d**n money back.

Brian
Missoula, Montana

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital-Audio/internet/Dogg-Digital-Audio-ripped-us-off-Internet-49519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital Audio