Complaint Review: Dogg Digital - Digital Pro Audio

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 22, 2002

• Reported By:Santa Maria CA
Dogg Digital - Digital Pro Audio
Santa Maria, Santa Barbara, California U.S.A.

Dogg Digital, Digital Pro Audio ripoff rip off scam con artists Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County California

Well, today, I was on my way back to work from lunch in my truck, I had my window part way down listening to music, when I suddenly have this guy in a Dark colored Ford Windstar asking me if I wanted some speakers because they messed up on the order and were giving too many, so they ask me to pull over and take a look at them, so I do.

Well, park next to them, get out take a look into the van, and there were 3 guys, 2 white guys, the main one (the seller) who called himself Jeremy and a mexican guy driving. Shows me a price on the speakers from a catalog or mag saying MSRP was $1200, I asked him ball park figure on how much he wanted, at first he said 300 for each speaker, I right away said yeah right, and offered him 200 for a pair, and he agreed through 2 speakers in the back of my truck, and he asked to ride with me to the bank, got to the bank where i pulled the money out and handed him the money, I got his # or what was said to be a # from the invoice or whatever, which right then is when I started to feel i got had.

After I got them in my room, I asked my friend about them because he knew alot about speakers, said I got ripped off big time and found me this site with many other complaints, I learned a lesson, too bad I had to lose 200 bucks in the process.

Dan
Santa Maria, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2002 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital-Digital-Pro-Audio/Santa-Maria-Santa-Barbara-California/Dogg-Digital-Digital-Pro-Audio-ripoff-rip-off-scam-con-artists-Santa-Maria-Santa-Barbara-33096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital - Digital Pro Audio