Complaint Review: Dogg Digital Pro Audio (

• Submitted: Fri, December 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2002

• Reported By:Murfreesboro Tennessee
Dogg Digital Pro Audio (
http://www.doggdigitalaudio.com/Home.html Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Dogg Digital Pro Audio Dogg Digital Pro Audio ("Adam") ripoff, scam Miami Florida

I filed a report describing how they ripped me off, and I just don't want to repeat the same old story.

I want to add, though, that, when talking to one of the two guys, Adam, he had over a hundred pills in a plastic bag, when he was writing some information on his agenda. And when we shook hands, his hand felt really dirty; what I'm trying to say here is that they might be using stimulants -drugs to make people drive to ATMs and banks.

I don't want to find an excuse to my stupidity, but I'm really concerned in the fact that I grew up in south america, hearing about scams all my life, and now I'm seeing this kind of cases here in the U.S.

In south America they use these drugs to go into people's houses, rape women, and rip people off.
DON"T LET THIS COME TO THE U.S.A.
We have to stop these guys, it is not about hundreds of dollars it is about our rights, and what is right.

One more thing, the lesson here people, it's not IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, the lesson should be don't buy anything illegal, don't trust people in the streets, always buy in an authorized dealer, eventhough this system is not perfect, it is better than believing some strangers.

So if you got ripped off, just like me, learn from it!!!!!!!!!

---
Miami, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2002 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital-Pro-Audio-/Miami-Florida-33186/Dogg-Digital-Pro-Audio-Dogg-Digital-Pro-Audio-Adam-ripoff-scam-Miami-Florida-38834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital Pro Audio (