Complaint Review: Dogg Digital Speakers

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Dogg Digital Speakers
http://www.doggdigitalaudio.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Dogg Digital Speakers ripoff swindlers Internet

The usual routine: two guys and a white van...
Place: Sacramento, CA. Date: 01/27/2003.

I have to admit - they were good!
I am usually careful in my dealings, but not this time.
They got me for 300. I don't even know what to blame for this - was it my greed or stupidity? It is outright amazing what can be done with a moderately intelligent person in just a couple of minutes' time. How easily he suspends his judgement. Nothing short of a miracle! Now I start to believe the stories about sneaky car dealers able to talk a buyer who went to get a Ford Escort into buying a Ferrari instead! If I was so easily duped into buying a set of worthless speakers, then anything else is piece of cake.

I like some of the posters' "helpful" and "fatherly" attitude here! "I just hope that my report will prevent somebody else get scammed!" Yeah, right! Like there is a chance that somebody would do a web search on "Speaker scam from a white van" before it actually happened to them!

I think enough has already been said about this scam, I understand that my report is pretty much redundant.
So, why am I writing this? - I just need a shoulder to cry on, that's it!...

John
Sacramento, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital-Speakers/internet/Dogg-Digital-Speakers-ripoff-swindlers-Internet-43051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital Speakers