Complaint Review: Dogg Digital

• Submitted: Sun, May 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 11, 2003

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Dogg Digital
Arlington, TX Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Dogg Digital Audio Speaker ripoff scam Arlington Texas

I was comming out of the local grocery store (Albertsons), and these two guys approached me in their blue Ford Explorer. They gave me story about 2 extra speakers they needed to ditch before they meet with their boss. They claimed this had happen before and their boss called them idiots last time and sold them for himself. They made it sound really smooth, and rushed me trying to say they had to meet their boss in 30 mins.

They showed me the speaks and even tried to tell me about all the features. I told them I didn't have enough money, and they didn't believe me cause I drive a BMW. Maybe thats why they approached me. I told them I only have 90 bucks and a credit card. They tried to get the number of the card, but I'm not that stupid. After like 15 mins I left, and they caught me back on the road telling me they will sell it for 200. I didn't have the money so I went to my cousin's and talked to him.

My cousin wrote down the model and looked it up online, and found out these were phony speakers. So he told me not to buy and those guys left. They even had the nerve to make me feel bad about not buying them, and they said stuff about losing their job because their late to meet their boss. What JACK ASSES! After they left, it was an HOUR after we first talked.

Arlington, Texas

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2003 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital/Arlington-Texas-76018/Dogg-Digital-Audio-Speaker-ripoff-scam-Arlington-Texas-56468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital