Complaint Review: Dogg Digital

• Reported By:clinton twp Michigan
Dogg Digital
www.doggdigital.com Internet U.S.A.

Dogg Digital I got ripped off to. dirty SOB's slime-ball Dearborn michigan

I was coming home from work driving down Van Dyke just passed 23 mile road. I was stopped at a light and this guy in a gold Ford Windstar Van rolled down his window and asked me if I wanted some speakers. I said no and he said how about for free. and I said hey why not?

When we got out he asked me if i was arabic and I said no, then he proceeded to tell me the same old story, he said he lived in dearborn and that was probobly a lie.

After he said real cheap I said no thanks but he insisted, he asked me how much I wanted to give him I said 50$ and he proceeded to show me a catalog and the box. I said all I had was 140$ in the bank and he didnt believe me so we went to the bank and I went to the ATM and got him 120$ and he proceeded to ask me if I had anthing else I could give him so he said how about my brand new roller blades, I said ok and now I feel like the biggest idiot ever.

I am a very trustworthy person and now I feel betrayed, I am going to look for this guy and if I find him I am goin to put him in a hurt locker.

Joe
clinton twp, Michigan

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2003 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dogg-Digital/internet/Dogg-Digital-I-got-ripped-off-to-dirty-SOBs-slime-ball-Dearborn-michigan-63343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dogg Digital