kids

Complaint Review: Doggie Inn Lounge

• Submitted: Mon, February 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mz. davis — chicago Illinois U.S.A.
Doggie Inn Lounge
5525 W. North Ave chicago, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Doggie Inn Lounge The Doggies Inn Worst Customer Service Ever chicago, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let the haters hate

I have went to the Doggie Inn Lounge on several occasions because a few of my friends like going there, So my friends and myself decided to start a social club we met with one of the owners Michelle we set everything up to host social club sets on Mondays starting in February. We go in on Saturday night to taste our drink special that we were suppose to have and we bring in the flyers, Michelle the owner has security come and get us at this point she begins to yell at us stating that she does not want to do business with us if we are associated with another club in the area and that she does not want her name or club on any flyers associated with the other club location. Now granite we have already met with the other club owner she has looked over the flyers and she has no problem with them and she even stated that we can bring the flyers in and she would distribute them for us. Now I understand that the two locations may be in competition but honestly I dont think so because the Doggie Inns drinks are watered down there is barely anybody in there and the carpet stinks.

I understand Michelle trying to get her point across but she has no Customer service skills or communication skills when you are conducting business you do not yell at the customer or client in front of other customers, this is why a lot of people do not like to conduct business with black business owners because we as a people sometimes do not know how to conduct ourselves in different situations. I will never recommend the Doggie Inn Lounge to anyone nor will I step another foot in their door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doggie-Inn-Lounge/chicago-Illinois-60639/Doggie-Inn-Lounge-The-Doggies-Inn-Worst-Customer-Service-Ever-chicago-Illinois-566281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doggie Inn Lounge

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let the haters hate

AUTHOR: Cherry - (United States of America)

Despite all the things that the haters say, Doggie Inn still stands!, is indeed one of the best clubs on the west side, has the most prettiest bartenders with excellent customer service, clean, non-violent, safe, and overall a spot where u can relax, chill and enjoy, drink specials all the time the bomb on the long island and always have good party people hangin around, the Doggie Inn is a club of 26years and continues to uphold its name. Although the haters are gonna hate, The Doggie Inn will remain, feel free to drop in experience the Doggie Doggie style:-)