contrary

• Reported By: 15220 Via Barranca — 92570 California
Doggy Paws Grooming
2510 hamner ave Norco, California USA

Doggy Paws Grooming Incompetent, Uncaring irresponsible, Norco California

On multiple occasions I have taken my male Maltese to this groomer for full grooming. The first time I had an 8am appointment but my dog sat in a cage ALL DAY and was still not finished or even touched by 4pm. They FORGOT him because they claimed I didn't sign him in. He was sitting in a cage RIGHT behind the groomers staring at them ALL DAY..how could they not know he was there? The next few times were the same...all day in a cage having to pick him up when shope closed or after hours. The last time I paid and picked up my dog, I started home and felt him and realized he had only been bathed, no other grooming for which I paid. I called immediately and Guy told me he saw me walk out with Marley and knew he hadn't been groomed but did not try to stop me. I guess he thought I wouldn't notice.

Now, this same groomer has LOST A DOG. An owner came to pick up their two dogs...only one ungroomed dog was present. [continued below]....

........the other had "run away"??? Ho w is this possible?

Avoid this groomer at all costs! Run, do not walk to another groomer. They do not answer phones, the place is filthy, they keep your dog all day and don't communicate. Not to mention, Marley needs to be DRAGGED in to their shop whereas he used to love going to the "spa". What does this tel you about how they treat him while you aren't looking?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doggy-Paws-Grooming/Norco-California-92860/Doggy-Paws-Grooming-Incompetent-Uncaring-irresponsible-Norco-California-1059454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doggy Paws Grooming