Complaint Review: Doggy Paws Grooming

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: A Voice — Coroan California
Doggy Paws Grooming
2510 Hamner Ave Noroc, California USA

Doggy Paws Grooming Groomer LOST my friends dog, they said he "MIGHT" have run out. Unknown at what time Noroc California

My friend dropped off two of her dogs around 11:30, Q-tip and Bodie.   She called throughout the day, wanting to get confirmation the dogs were done being groomed, the groomer wasn't answering the phone.

When my friend's husband arrived, there was a note on the door:  Q-Tip & Bodie, Please come around back and knock on the door to pick up your dogs.   (One of the owners lives behind the shop/Guy).

Guy, went into the shop and Q-tip was in the cage (NOT Groomed) and Bodie was no where to be found.   At that time, Guy acted like he had NO IDEA of what happened.   The 2nd owner, Raul also acted like he had no idea what happend and they both started blaming each other for what happened.

Now, the story is Bodie "MAY" have run out of the front door but they are not sure what time.   Their story has changed from the begining, and we just want answers. [continued below]....

Guy said he signed over his part of the business on Friday to Raul, he is done working with him.   We heard their whole horrible realtionship nightmare, but still can get answers on what happened to my friends dog.   Guy told us about the restraning order he has against Rual, physical violence against each other, and went on and on.   I couldnt understand what this has to do with my friends missing dog, and no answers on what happened to him.

Today, they are both working side by side and acting like nothing happened.   I don't understand how he is working there, if he claims to have signed over his business.

We just want them to tell us what happened, someone had to have seen something.

Press Enterprise Article

Doggy Paws Gromming, AKA Norco Groomers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doggy-Paws-Grooming/Noroc-California-92860/Doggy-Paws-Grooming-Groomer-LOST-my-friends-dog-they-said-he-MIGHT-have-run-out-Unk-1059440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doggy Paws Grooming