jumped

• Updated: Sun, October 12, 2008

• Reported By:florence Texas
Doginmysuitcase.com
http://www.doginmysuitcase.com Internet U.S.A.

Doginmysuitcase.com - Wctravel Partner With Travelocity Made me pay even though I wanted to cancel Internet

We have to move to Las Vegas and went there with our little dog to look for a place to live. I needed to find a pet friendly hotel and searched online.

I found doginmysuitcase and called them. I could hardly understand the first person on the phone because the job was in India or Pakistan so I called back. I got a person whose accent was better, but was still in India or Pakistan. I suppose we should all be used to this by now, since most of our U.S. jobs have been outsourced.

Anyway, I made my reservation. On the drive to Las Vegas our car broke down so I called to cancel the reservation. Our bank card was charged the full price for the room.

This is all just wrong. Don't use this company.

Glayzzer
florence, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2008 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doginmysuitcasecom/internet/Doginmysuitcasecom-Wctravel-Partner-With-Travelocity-Made-me-pay-even-though-I-wanted-t-380518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doginmysuitcase.com