offers

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Raz — los angeles California United States of America
Doing Business Right
6185 Magnolia Ave, Suite 215 Riverside, California United States of America

Doing Business Right Rone Emmanuel David, counterfeit checks, nonpayment of rent, FRAUD, conviction, probation, eviction Riverside, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Doing Business Right Rone Emmanuel David

BEWARE OF MR. RONE EMMANUEL DAVID, he is a smooth-talking career con artist.  He is affiliated with a company called DOING BUSINESS RIGHT although thats the biggest oxymoron I've ever heard.  Doing Business Fraudulently is more like it.

According to Los Angeles County Jail public records and the District Attorney's office, he has been in jail several times.  I filed a police report against him in 2006 and I won my case.  He was convicted of making counterfeit checks and fraud and was ordered to repay me $9000 according to the terms of his probation.  To this day he avoids paying his monthly payment and his probation officer continues to revoke his privileges but this guy still pays whenever he feels like it.

He is very good at making excuses that sound plausible, until you realize that he is taking you for a ride.  Even his probation officer says that he is "one of the most shady ones I have ever come across".

Don't be fooled by any documents he gives you or any stories he tells you.  He gave me several checks which looked real but turned out to be counterfeit.  He gave me a credit report which looked real and had a credit score of 800 but it was all fabricated on his computer by him.  When I ran his ACTUAL credit report, it was 450 !!  He had at least 11 OUTSTANDING LIENS AND JUDGMENTS AGAINST HIM, including from the IRS.

He rented an apartment from me and never paid his rent on time.  And when he finally sent me a check for rent, it was counterfeit and the bank refused to cash it.  He gave me several counterfeit checks until I finally wised up and contacted an evictions lawyer and the police.  Inside the apartment he had a mini printing shop going, with computers and expensive printers that were generating every kind of fake document you could imagine.

Do yourself a favor and STEER CLEAR OF DOING BUSINESS RIGHT and RONE DAVID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doing-Business-Right/Riverside-California-92506/Doing-Business-Right-Rone-Emmanuel-David-counterfeit-checks-nonpayment-of-rent-FRAUD-866743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doing Business Right

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Doing Business Right Rone Emmanuel David

AUTHOR: ronedav - (United States of America)

The information being provided to Ripoffreports.com by a certain individual is inaccurate.  I rented from this individual (my landord) for a short period.  She was paid $6000 prior to moving in (first months rent+security deposit). She was prejudiced against my race and was trying to have me evicted.  She lied and pursued every means possible to get her way, including manipulating the law.  She plays the innocent victim.  She's lied about expenses and fee's and has tried to squeeze me for every penny I have.  Currently to date, she has been paid over $12,000 for a 4 month condo rental who's fair market rental value is about $2,000, yet she still wants more(unbelievable).  She is a greedy manipulative individual and uses her practice of medicine to show how good of person she is in the community.  I will seek legal action against ripoffreports.com or any individual or firm providing false information that harms my reputation and business practices.  I am no longer affiliated with Doing Business Right and havent been for quite some time.

Thank you.