Complaint Review: Dollar Haven

• Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ontario Canada
Dollar Haven
3360 Keele St North York, Ontario United States of America

Dollar Haven Told me debit transaction did not go through when it had North York, Ontario

When making a purchase at the Dollar Haven in North York with my debit card, the cashier asked if I would like cash back and I accepted.  After punching in my pin and everything the machine said there was an error with the transaction and the cashier told me it didn't go through.  When I mentioned the fact that the receipt did not say the transaction was canceled he told me there must be a problem with the machine and to go to the bank so I left without my purchase and money.  I later checked my bank account and sure enough the transaction had gone through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollar-Haven/North-York-Ontario-M3J-1L5/Dollar-Haven-Told-me-debit-transaction-did-not-go-through-when-it-had-North-York-Ontario-901815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollar Haven