Complaint Review: Dollar K Store

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Porland Oregon United States of America
Dollar K Store
8766 Corbin St Northridge, California United States of America

Dollar K Store Refused to exchange or refund damaged merchandise. Falsely accused costumer of breaking merchandise. Northridge, California

A watch was purchased at the Dollar K store, and upon bring it home and attempting to set the time the stem of watch fell apart.  I returned the watch within the 7 day return policy date and was told that I had to wait to speak with the manager who was on break.  I waited 15 minute's only to be told that I had to return the following Tuesday to speak to another manager . After returning and speaking with that manager; he refused to give me and exchange or a refund for the watch, and falsely accused me of using a tool to break the watch.  I then ask to speak with the owner, and was told by the manager that the owner would be in on the following Monday, but that I would be wasting my time because he was just going to tell me the same thing.  I am making this complaint because no one should be treated this way.  And if they did this to me and get away with it they will do this to other costumers too.  It's not right or fair.  And the public should know how they treat their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollar-K-Store/Northridge-California-91324/Dollar-K-Store-Refused-to-exchange-or-refund-damaged-merchandise-Falsely-accused-costume-963291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollar K Store