Complaint Review: Dollar Store Services

• Reported By: prospective owner — Arlington Texas
Dollar Store Services
Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Dollar Store Services Don't Do It!!!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: john lafronz look up dollar deals in visalia,ca

*UPDATE Employee: Non existing complainant

Dollar Store Services has refused to refund my $500.00 application fee. They keep coming up with excuses and false dates as to when my money will be refunded. I am so glad that I did not invest any more money into this unethical company. People please do your due diligence before handing over any money. My credit card company has credited me back my money but I want to inform others who are looking into doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollar-Store-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Dollar-Store-Services-Dont-Do-It-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1087452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollar Store Services

john lafronz look up dollar deals in visalia,ca

AUTHOR: dollarbs - ()

this is no bogus claim from some anonymous poster looking to tarnish the reputation of dollar store services. i have sent you several requests through email to discuss my dissatisfaction with your company but you never responded. before my store closed, i was given surveys by your company reps to rate your services, i gave you guys very poor reviews but again never heard anything back. why didn't you address them with me then? what are you guys doing to remedy these complaints? just continually deny them? pretend that they don't exist? that anyone who is dissatisfied with drss is a liar and a hater? lots of people including me, have lost thousands of dollars on your company and all you can say is that it's not your fault at all?

your company preys on people that dream about opening their own franchises. claiming to support them through every up and down, yet is nowhere to be found when we were on the verge of closing down. we literally called 2x a day for 2-3 weeks seeking help. noone returned our messages for weeks. and when they finally did, they told us to seek a lawyer. forget helping with finding someone to buy all our stuff. nope that was on us. they said they would help find buyers for our fixtures, that was our last conversation with them. never heard from them again. thanks john, you guys were a real help.

Non existing complainant

AUTHOR: John Lafronz - ()

We are writing in response to the posting by an unnamed individual, allegedly of Arlington, Tx.

Although “Arlington, TX” claims that he has not received a requested refund of his deposit from us, an exhaustive search of our computer data base shows that we have worked with a number of people in Arlington, Tx   going back several years.   In 2013, we have had 4 requests for deposit refunds from clients in Arlington, TX; all were processed, the most recent being on August 29th.  All other clients in our database listing Arlington, TX as their home city are active clients and have not requested refunds.  THERE ARE NO CLIENTS FROM ARLINGTON, TX THAT HAVE REQUESTED AND NOT RECEIVED A TIMELY REFUND !   Our deposits are 100% refundable; requests for refunds are handled immediately, and clients generally receive their refund within 14 days of their request.

We are the largest developer of independently owned retail stores in North America, with over 3,000 stores opened in the last 20 years; we have not achieved this milestone by withholding deposits from our clients.

Our Company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; an agency which accepts legitimate questions or concerns from consumers, and gives businesses an opportunity to professionally address the consumers’ concerns, unlike the Ripoff Report.  As of September of this year, the BBB indicates that they have received over 120 inquiries from individuals interested in doing business with our company; all have received honest, favorable reports!  We encourage all potential clients to review our record with the BBB; we are justifiably proud of that record.

When we look at the number of postings on the Ripoff  Report (many of which are bogus, or have been addressed to the customers’ satisfaction (when they actually are real people ) and compare that small number to the number of clients we have worked with over the past 20 years, we find that we have a Satisfaction Rate of over 99.97% !

I would welcome the opportunity to speak directly with “Arlington, TX”.  Perhaps he can give me the particulars of his alleged concern so that I can address them with him, if in fact he exists.  Rest Assured that we will post the results of any follow up with “Arlington”.

It is very easy to hide behind a false identity and disparage a business and its’ employees.  It is interesting that another “report” was posted on the same day as this one, also from an alleged customer that we cannot locate in our data base, and who hides behind a false name.

I can be reached at 1-800-829-2915 x 134.  I look forward to speaking with you.

John LaFronz