Complaint Review: Dollar Tree

• Submitted: Sat, May 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By:park city Kentucky
Dollar Tree
312 Old Bardstown Rd Park City, Kentucky U.S.A.

Dollar Tree my days of working for them Park City Kentucky

*General Comment: Dollar Tree lawsuit

I used to work for Dollar tree a long time ago and I must say that is one place I tell people over and over again not to work at, I worked at the one in VA, When I first worked there I loved it, and slowly found out how much Dollar tree is a crap hole to work at, we had one manger who stolen from everyone who worked at that store, and would blaim everyone who worked there, all the new people was fired because of our Manger stealing so she can buy cigs, beer and junk for herself. She even stolen stuff in the store, we told our main manger but they wouldn't listen I was wrote up about 100 times or more because of her stealing.

The DM was not a very good person if you didn't suck up to him he had you fired or called you names, we had one nice Manger quit because he would force people to move to store to store even if they didn't want to go. When we finally closed our mall store our DM didn't tell most of use where we was going I was the last one he told where I was going I had to ask where I was going instead of him telling us, when we closed that store he wanted everything in the store moved in one week.

When I moved to the other store I was a stock girl, half the time I didn't get a lunch break, I had to ask if I was going to get one or not, most of the boxes was so heavy that one time I fell forward and hit my head hard, no one asked if I was ok or not. When people wanted there money back we was to tell them we couldn't do that, they had to pick something else out in the store.

When people opened stuff in the store which happened a lot, we taped them back up or put them in grab bags. The store in Va had people who worked there that wasn't nice to anyone all they cared about like all Dollar tree stores is selling a lot of stuff, they do not care about the people who work for them or people who buy from them. They will hire anyone even people who had went to jail for just about anything, the store I worked for in the mall didn't look at anyone's background. They rarely fire anyone, they wait until you call in and quit.

Beachbead
park city, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollar-Tree/Park-City-Kentucky-42160/Dollar-Tree-my-days-of-working-for-them-Park-City-Kentucky-452581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollar Tree

#1 General Comment

Dollar Tree lawsuit

AUTHOR: Thomas & Pearl, P.A. - (United States of America)

Our firm would be interested in speaking with you further about your experiences as an employee of Dollar Tree. We have filed a lawsuit against Dollar Tree alleging employees were required to work off-the-clock through lunch and errands such as the bank. Please contact us at 1-877-FLA-INJURY or 954-563-9225.

Thank you.