Complaint Review: Dollar Tree

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: Zybejta — Daytona Beach Shores Florida U.S.A.
Dollar Tree
Bellair Plaza, Internet United States of America

Dollar Tree Stolen donations "They promise to deliver 100 bible across the street to the place I was donating the bibles, Internet

. [continued below]....
....Hello!

I lost my father, so for his memory I went a bought few dozens of bibles to donated to the Grand Seas Resort, after talking to the resort guess relation manager, so i paid for the Bibles and the dollar tree manager her name Linda, she promised me she will have them delivered to the resort, on the next day we had to check out and leave town, when we arrived in home I called the resort manager to find out if they delivered the bibles, he told me no, when i called the dollar tree manager, she said they will deliver it but she did not had anyone to delivered for her so basically this problem was never resolved, when we went to next year to the GSR I went to see if there was the same manager at the dollar tree manager, and they told me she was no longer working for the company, so i was wonder what happen to that money I paid for the bibles I bought, and what happen to the bibles, when I called the head quarter of the Dollar Tree they told me there was no record of such purchase at that store, if I know it that was going to happen, I would kept my recite, but I trusted them and now i dont have the recite I lost it, the thing is this how come the store manager would still bibles from a customer who is trying to donate them on the memory of her father?

"On the memory of beloved father Vehbi Metani"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollar-Tree/internet/Dollar-Tree-Stolen-donations-They-promise-to-deliver-100-bible-across-the-street-to-the-721839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollar Tree