Complaint Review: Dollar rent a car at geg airport spokane WA

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara jolene — Kansas city Missouri United States of America
Dollar rent a car at geg airport spokane WA
9000 west Spokane airport DR WA. 99224 Spokane, Washington United States of America

Dollar rent a car at geg airport spokane Washington Manager jeannette I had reserved the car over the net getting a price that seemed fair when i go to pick it up that had added 48 $ to my bill when they carged my card it decine cause of this it was 5 $ short may us put Spokane , Washington

*Consumer Comment: What I get from this

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

Dollar Rental Car at Spokane WA airport ripped us off put a hold on our Card when the rental agreement said no charges till you return the car then held my card and i was 5 $ short and made us give them 150.$ deposit ,and held 175.00 on our card for a 184.00 charge added 48.00 dollars more to it didnt give back our money.only gave us back 70.00 on our card What do you do ?You do the math and did you know they said they are chargeing us 48.$for Extras so they sayand 46.$ in state sales tax and 17.$ in city thats another 63.00added on to our bill .You do the math .

We have no voice on anything That Manager was rude mean hateful I said let me give you 50.$ and my card answer We dont do that uncaring person and company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollar-rent-a-car-at-geg-airport-spokane-WA/Spokane-Washington-99212/Dollar-rent-a-car-at-geg-airport-spokane-Washington-Manager-jeannette-I-had-reserved-the-812579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollar rent a car at geg airport spokane WA

What I get from this

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

What I get from this is that the amount you thought you'd pay from the internet was BEFORE taxes.

And if so, the internet site would state that.

Taxes are not "extras".

As Diogenes states, you obviously are English grammar challenged and we can take it on faith that played a huge role in any misconception you had about final charges.

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Since WHEN does the $ come AFTER the amount ????????   The dollar amounts in your post should read $46 or $48, etc.  NOT  46$ or 48$.   Where on Earth did you pick up this idiotic notation, anyway ??????  And, by the way, the spelling, grammar and syntax in your report were atrocious, as well. It's no wonder you think you were ripped off.  You don't even have command of the English language.