Complaint Review: Dollare4gold.com AKA Dollars4Gold.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Lathrop California
Dollare4gold.com AKA Dollars4Gold.com
595 S. Federal Highway Suite 600 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Dollars4Gold.com AKA dollare4gold.com in boca raton sent jewelery they gave me.03 cent check I asked for stuff back and they refused & amp; kept my jewlery Boca Raton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Cash4gold...

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

I sent a big bag of jewlery to Dollars4Gold.com AKA dollare4gold and kept checking with them for 2 weeks until they finally said they received and in 2 days I got a check for .03 cent.

When I got ahold of them to return my jewlery they said it had been too long and they already melted it down. I tried for a long time to get my stuff back but to no avail and proof, I still have the .03 cent check.

Top2tiger22
Lathrop, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollare4goldcom-AKA-Dollars4Goldcom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Dollars4Goldcom-AKA-dollare4goldcom-in-boca-raton-sent-jewelery-they-gave-me03-cent-che-415139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollare4gold.com AKA Dollars4Gold.com

Cash4gold...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

As it happens, I am currently researching this company and plan to write an article on their practices. I'd like to get in touch with the OP, but this site redacts contact information. OP, is there another website where I may email you?

Company Response

AUTHOR: Janina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Top2tiger22:
As the customer service manager for Dollars4Gold.com, I wanted to respond to your claim; however, I was unable to find any record in our company database that verifies the distribution of a check in the amount of 3 cents. I would like to invite you to contact me directly by phone or email with the information on the front of the 3 cent check you state you still have so I can research your claim and resolve your issue promptly.
Regards,