Complaint Review: Dollarpocketmoney.com

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Reporter — North Hollywood California
Dollarpocketmoney.com
Internet Canada

Dollarpocketmoney.com The minimum balance required for payout is 300$. Get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.After completing survey, then request the payment.For 300$: Payment will be processed with in 30 days. I completed survey & got no response. I tried email them and it came back to me as delivery failed. Internet

I signed up and registered for this website Dollarpocketmoney.com  I actually found a posting on Craigslist about this service.  I thought, "wow" what a great way to actuall make mone while the company receives leads. I posted on Facebook, the Recycler, Daily News. The website explains: (Please Read)

I did exactly what it said and when I finished the survey three times...I placed my name to request payment and it never took it to the next step. I then tried emailing them since there is no contact number or address found and the email address camed back as a delivery failure. This website is a scam and a waste of time. I am embarrassed for promoting this. I would them to pay me for my work and humiliation! They should be banned off the web and pay those who have registered. The website claims that they have 137,928 members and have paid $456,469 in total to their members. [continued below]....

..... I wonder if these payments are settlement payments in order for them no being sued.

See Below:

EARN $50 - $100USD Daily Easy From Us.

Total Paid: $456,469 USD      Total Members:  137928         Online: 143

Payment Status:  Enable

Withdrawal Status: Not Requested

Withdrawal Type: Cheque

Minimum Withdrawal: 300$

Dear  itschelo! Your account is schedule to payout instantly as soon the withdrawal is requested.

Congratulations Your Payment Approved

To qualify for this month payment, kindly complete little survey to prove you are human being not automatic click software bot.
[ Click here to open survey ]

After completing survey, then request the payment

Cheque Pay to (Your Full Name):
Survey Status: Survey not completed yet.
Payment schedule:For 300$: Payment will be processed with in 30 days.
[ For 500$ or Greater: Same day Process ]

Withdrawal Note:
Before sending the payment request, please double check your account details, i.e. your PAYEE NAME, ADDRESS and Payment Method. Once you submit your request, details will not be change at any cost.

System Updates:
Payment Gateway Status:Active
Anti-Cheat Status: Active
Account Standing: Level 1 (Starter)

Member Guide:

How do I promote my referral link?
Promote your referral link on forums, blogs, comments, chat rooms, chats, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups, twitter, ptc sites, advertising websites to get link visits and earn money on every visit you sent through your link

When will I get paid?
The minimum balance required for payout is 300$ and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

How much can I earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more then 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month

This can't be real. Are you giving free money?
No, we are not giving away free money. We are paying you in order to generate traffic to our advertiser's websites. We will get paid from our advertisers for the traffic we bring to them and paid commission to you people.

Anti-Cheat
Please note that we have a strong anti-cheat system, so do not bother sending fake traffic. You will get credited about it, but eventually you will not get paid and your account will get banned. Only send real people from real pages.

Note: Please note that if you have not logged in to your account for more than 30 days, all your earnings will be lost.

logout

hit counter

Trusted by the world’s leading earners & professionals

Dollarpocketmoney helps young professionals & earners - large & small - collect better, more useful data across all channels with engaging, interactive, smart & powerful source of earning money by doing simple tasks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollarpocketmoneycom/internet/Dollarpocketmoneycom-The-minimum-balance-required-for-payout-is-300-Get-paid-through-1115050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollarpocketmoney.com