Complaint Review: Dollars$Gold

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Tina Simmons — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Dollars$Gold

Dollars$Gold When they offered me $50 I asked for my jewelry back, which was guaranteed in there ad they would do, they said it was not possible. It had been refined. I now have nothing, they never sent cheque or Internet

*Consumer Comment: So...

The advertisement is on tv that you can send in your gold and if you don't want to cash the cheque your jewels willl be sent back to you.

that's not what they do. they take your jewelry and refine it right away. they never do intend to give it back. they say satisfaction guaranteed and that is not true.

i have waited for a manager to contact me and they will not call me or when i call they put me on hold and won't get back to me.

it sounds great on television but it's definately a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DollarsGold/internet/DollarsGold-When-they-offered-me-50-I-asked-for-my-jewelry-back-which-was-guaranteed-i-640590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollars$Gold

So...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

.if I go on TV and sound great people will just send me their jewels and gold? This sounds too good to be true.

Sarcasm aside...this is exactly the point I get from this report.

It really does not matter what they "say" if they have already melted down your jewels..but do you have any kind of contract or terms or any kind of documentation of what was to happen once you sent your jewels to this TV advertisement?

Sometimes I wish I was not such an honest and ethical person...as it seems the real money is in scamming people. Is it really that simple?