Complaint Review: Dollface Esthetique

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: katie — vannuys California United States of America
Dollface Esthetique
11239 Ventura Blvd Ste 212 room 38 Studio City, California United States of America

Dollface Esthetique severe burns all over my face Studio City, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Well hello Universal Psychic!

on september 26 i hava  went to doll fACE FOR A FACIAL PILL. SHE HAS SAID IT COST 125 I SAID OK. I FOUND HER ON THE INTERNET. I STARTED MY FACIAL I WAS OKAY IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER MY FACE IS ON FIRE. I TOLD HER SHE SAID THAT WAS NORMAL THE Olny  THING I WANTED WAS TO TAKE OFF WHATEVER SHE PUT ON MY FACE I TOLD HER TO SHE SAID I WOULD MESS THE FACIAL UP. AFTER I WAS DONE I HAVED SEVERE BURNS SHE SAID THAT WAS NORMAL I WILL FEEL BETTER TOMORROW .I WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY IN PAIN ON MY FACE VERY BAD. I HAVE WENT TO THE LOCAL ER THE DOCTOR SAID I HAD SECOND DEGREE BURNS ALL ON MY FACE. I WENT BACK TO TELL HER SHE PRETENDED SHE DID NO ME WHOEVER SEE THIS DONT GO TO HER SHE WILL BURN U

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollface-Esthetique/Studio-City-California-91604/Dollface-Esthetique-severe-burns-all-over-my-face-Studio-City-California-988399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollface Esthetique

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Well hello Universal Psychic!

AUTHOR: scammedinLA - (United States of America)

So nice to hear back from you.   Because stealing my heirloom jewelry and money isnt enough, you make attacks at my business online??!!!  Interesting.  Im glad you found my ripoff report against you (Universal Psychic).  P.S. Its "Peel"  not "Pil".  And its "know" not "no" me.

And it would take much less than 20 minutes to feel severe burning from a chemical peel.   Take care "Universal Psychic".  Great moral code.