Complaint Review: Dolores Acosta

• Submitted: Wed, October 13, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Newport Richey Florida
Dolores Acosta
7034 Stone RD Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Dolores Acosta Rotten Stepmommy Dearest needs to face reality Port Richey Florida

I also have a child by Luis Acosta and though I never had the misfortune of meeting the evil bitch he married I heard enough to make sure she gets nowhere near my child.

Honey, listen up once and for all-NOBODY IS TRYING TO TAKE LUIS AWAY FROM YOU. WE ALL HAD HIM WAY BEFORE YOU AND UNLIKE YOURSELF WE HAVE CHILDREN WITH HIM.

If you want a child by him so bad get your tubes untied and try for one but I doubt with all the child support he is paying he could afford another child. You are nothing to his children but a nasty, ass, jealous puta. Why don't you worry about regaining custody of the child you lost instead of acting like a spoiled two year old who can't have her way. These fits of delusion are really nothing but a cry for help. Please speak some kind of counceling before you really crack up. You seem to think we all want him back-for what? He has no money once he pays for all his kids and the sex was not good that is why his ass landed out the door. Maybe small things turn you on but not us. He is a chronical lier, cheater and beater. So Good Riddance to him. As long as he keeps paying his court ordered child support then we have no problem.

If he fails to make payment then we will see him in jail so grow up get a life and leave us and our children in peace. You are the one with serious mental issues who needs help and soon. If you fail to get help you will probably end up losing custondy of your son also like you lost custody of your other child. You know it is so funny how pathetic you are. Yeah, baby girl keep believing he loves you, ha ha he cheats on you left and right because you are so deseperate to keep your man you look the other way. Do I pity you Dolores so many bad relationships yet this one is the worst you will ever have too bad that is what you get for being a evil stepmother from hell.

If you have something to say to me be a woman for once in your life and face me and say it. You talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Stop hiding like a little lost girl and bring it on so I can kick her whoring ass once and for all. You talk about his kids and his ex's but bitch this time you met your match and I am dying to kick her ass.

Josie
Newport Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dolores-Acosta/Port-Richey-Florida/Dolores-Acosta-Rotten-Stepmommy-Dearest-needs-to-face-reality-Port-Richey-Florida-112715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dolores Acosta