Complaint Review: Dolphin Carpet and Tile

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Gerardo — Homestead Florida United States of America
Dolphin Carpet and Tile
8791 SW 133rd St Internet United States of America

Dolphin Carpet and Tile received the wrong tile and they refused to credit me for the opened boxes! they dont tell you, Internet

*Author of original report: Sales reps tried to make amends, but...

Stay away from this place!!!! I dealt with Randy and Vincent in their South Miami Store, talk about a tag team!! I requested some samples and they said I had to order a box of each of the tiles, but not to worry, I could exchange them for the tiles we liked later. I order 4 boxes at a cost of $100.00;  once we decided on the tiles we were told they couldn't take the "samples" back, even if the boxes were not opened!! but they would be "working with me" to reduce the $100 off my total order.

I should have put some distance between these thiefs and us, BUT... WE DIDN'T. we place the order and the first 3 of 25 boxes were picked up by our installer, who got to work with the three boxes, but when I saw the tiles, (already installed) I realized they gave him the wrong tiles!! they refused to refund our money and refused to cancel the rest of our order.

we also ordered 4x4 inserts and received the wrong color, we are still waiting for them to resolve that issue. bottom line, they have no concept of customer service, they will trick you into buying tiles you never ordered and they will refuse to cancel orders and refund your money. STAY AWAY-STAY STAY-STAY AWAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dolphin-Carpet-and-Tile/internet/Dolphin-Carpet-and-Tile-received-the-wrong-tile-and-they-refused-to-credit-me-for-the-ope-857740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dolphin Carpet and Tile

Sales reps tried to make amends, but...

AUTHOR: Gerardo - (United States of America)

To their credit both sales resp tried to make amends, I still feel cheated by their company's policies.
"thiefs" is much too strong a word for the company,   bad policies and horrible customer satisfaction would be more accurate. in any case I paid for my last order and hope to get the right tile and be done with Dolphing Carpet.