Complaint Review: Dolphin Enterprises

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Rockmart Georgia
Dolphin Enterprises
4286 Rockmart Road S.E Silver Creek, Georgia U.S.A.

Dolphin Enterprises ripoff install faulty cheap equipment Silver Creek Georgia

Dolphin Enterprises installed an alarm system for me, it was monitored by ADT and I signed a three year agreement. Shortly after being installed I had a lot of false alarms and faults with the equipment. I contacted ADT and my Salesman Henry Munford, Henry told me to work it out with ADT and that all they did was install the equipment.

This went on for about a year, I had had enough and asked to cancel the agreement and refund my money, I was told that would come from Dolphin Enterprises. I called them and spoke to the owner Mike Poole, he did not want to do a refund because I had not contact him, I told him I contacted his sales rep that sent me to ADT. we worked a deal to replace all the equipment rather that a refund, my goal was to provide protection for my home.

After the second system was installed it had the same faults so now I was really pissed since I waited for a long time for part to come in while Dolphin Enterprises had the same sensors in there office. I threatened to take this to court as I had been told there would be a third system installed if this one failed by ADT and now Dolphin backed out and told me to wok it out with corporate.

Dolphin Did not in my opinion provide quality equipment and support of that equipment. This is the condensed version of the story I have started a web page and will be posting all the emails and faults and false alarms on It.

Rockmart, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dolphin-Enterprises/Silver-Creek-Georgia-30173/Dolphin-Enterprises-ripoff-install-faulty-cheap-equipment-Silver-Creek-Georgia-138058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dolphin Enterprises