Complaint Review: Dolphin Movers

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: R Martin — London
Dolphin Movers
37 Millmarsh Lane Nationwide United Kingdom

Dolphin Movers Shipment not left London after almost 3 months. Enfield Nationwide

I wish I had not chosen Dophin as my moving company. I paid GBP 1,230 on 2nd October, I left London on the 3rd November and I am currently enjoying a very lovely life in Abu Dhabi, UAE (it is now 22nd Jan) but my belongings have not yet left London. They were due to arrive at the end of December but Dolphin Movers do not seem to have any urgency to load my belongings onto the next shipment. I have to chase them with calls and emails at least twice a week and I feel like I am getting nowhere. One of the worst companys I have had to deal with :(

It is stressful and I havent got the time or energy to sort this out :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dolphin-Movers/nationwide/Dolphin-Movers-Shipment-not-left-London-after-almost-3-months-Enfield-Nationwide-1117488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dolphin Movers