Complaint Review: Dolphins Touchless Car Wash

• Reported By: Ross — Omaha Nebraska
Dolphins Touchless Car Wash
2511 S 140th St Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Dolphins Touchless Car Wash Does not pay for damages they cause Omaha, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: You left out the main issue.

I have been a loyal customer of Dolphins Car wash for over 3 years, bringing my vehicle in 2 to 3 times per month every month.  Today I took my car there with brand new rims that are not even a week old.  Nervous that the track may scratch the rims, I asked the attendant who asks you which wash you would like if the wheels would be safe or if they were in danger of scratching.  He assured me that they would be fine that they use plastic rails in their guiding system and I had nothing to worry about.  Shortly after running my car through their wash, I noticed the lips of my brand new rims were all scratched up!  So I immediately called and asked to speak to a manager who instructed me to bring the car in right away for them to look at.  So I leave my office, drive the 15 minutes back to Dolphins only for them to immediately tell me there is nothing they can and that I should have read the sign that says they are not responsible for damages.  3 years of consistent car washes from a business and they tell me there's nothing they are willing to do!  They are your typical scum bag business that clearly does not care about its loyal customers and sail you on your way after they cause damage to

your car!  If you value your vehicle at all, DO NOT TAKE IT TO DOLPHINS CAR WASH.  The general manager Ron, will do nothing but disrespect you and laugh in your face.  I have never been more disappointed with a business that I used to so highly recommend.  Do yourself a favor and DO NOT use Dolphins car wash!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dolphins-Touchless-Car-Wash/Omaha-Nebraska-68144/Dolphins-Touchless-Car-Wash-Does-not-pay-for-damages-they-cause-Omaha-Nebraska-1044634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dolphins Touchless Car Wash

You left out the main issue.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

" only for them to immediately tell me there is nothing they can and that I should have read the sign that says they are not responsible for damages.  "

I don't understand what you are claiming. Is it that in roughly 70 visits that you had never seen the sign, or is it that there is some reason that the sign should not apply to you?

While most automated car washes have similar disclaimers, I prefer to take my vehicles to car washes that do not (mostly more expensive hand washes).