Complaint Review: Domain Names International

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed Customer — Murfreesboro Tennessee USA
Domain Names International
11605 Meridian Market View #124-134 Internet, Colorado United States of America

Domain Names International Company charges US$397.00 to renew MY NAME domain! Internet, Colorado

*Author of original report: No agreement achieved.

I hired a company in Brazil no build my personal website. The company sold me my own name domain linked to a website building. After a year I quit with the company and they refused let me renew the domain name. Actually the company broke as well. I contact DOMAIN NAMES INTERNATIONAL and they gave me a US$397.00. I called them up and even all the circunstances the last price was US$97.00.

I pay US$9.90 to renew my other domains at Godaddy.com, 1&1domains, and in my own domain reseller website (www.free-z-domains) I issue to charge the same ($9.90 for a .com domain). Why would someone be a customer from this company? Sorry, but they are not for real!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domain-Names-International/Internet-Colorado-80831/Domain-Names-International-Company-charges-US39700-to-renew-MY-NAME-domain-Internet-C-966895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domain Names International

No agreement achieved.

AUTHOR: Mrs Robinson - (USA)

11:07lynn pratt: Hello, how can I help you today?
11:09Beatriz Berttolo: yes, I want my domain name as renewal because the domain is my name
11:10lynn pratt: what is the domain name?
11:11Beatriz Berttolo: beatrizberttolo.com
11:12Beatriz Berttolo: This is the report I just posted against you
11:12Beatriz Berttolo: http://www.ripoffreport.com/domain-names-interna/internet/internet-colorado-ce3d0.htm
11:13Beatriz Berttolo: And I'll remain publishing at BBB, Consumer affairs, Chamber of Commerce and other 13 customer rights websites
11:13Beatriz Berttolo: Your company should be called Untrust Domain and not Intrust!
11:17lynn pratt: I'm sorry that you are upset. You can post whatever you want, but please understand we have the domain, because YOU or someone you hired did not pay the renewal fee. Had you paid the renewal fee before the domain expired, you would still be the owner.
11:17lynn pratt: As a gesture of good faith, I have reduced the price of this domain to $97.
11:18lynn pratt: You can go to the domain and buy it there, if you want. Otherwise it will stay for sale until somebody else buys it and then you can write nasty things on the internet about them
11:18Beatriz Berttolo: even 97 dollars in unacceptable!
11:18Beatriz Berttolo: I have a domain resell company, can I transfer to my own company?11:19lynn pratt: It's my domain, and I can sell it for whatever price I want, regardless of what you think is fair. If you don't want it, I will sell it to somebody else
11:20Beatriz Berttolo: It's was used to my personal website. I warranty that nobody will buy it!
11:20Beatriz Berttolo: And you're not practicing good faith at all!
11:21Beatriz Berttolo: I'll write the truth on internet to avoid other customers being clients of your backyard company.11:22Beatriz Berttolo: If you judge that the truth are "nasty things" you should review your business concepts!
11:24Beatriz Berttolo: And I'll also be glad taking a screen shoy of this conversation to publish.
11:24Beatriz Berttolo: shot
11:24lynn pratt: That is fine. I don't mind what you post about us, however when you post it, please include it was your fault you lost the domain and I reduced it from 397 to 97 to help you.
11:25Beatriz Berttolo: the company I hired simply denied renew this domain for me
11:25Beatriz Berttolo: And I could not do anything about that
11:25lynn pratt: Then you should be blogging about that company and not us.
11:26Beatriz Berttolo: They broke, as expected, and I tried to fix contacting you. I've been contacting you for over 6 months
11:26Beatriz Berttolo: and nobody told me anything about the procedure11:26Beatriz Berttolo: I have all the emails to prove that
11:29lynn pratt: I have helped you as much as I want to help you. If you want the domain, go to beatrizberttolo.com and buy it there.
11:29lynn pratt: Thank you and have a nice day
11:30Beatriz Berttolo: You didn't help me at all.
11:30lynn pratt: That is because you were very rude to me.
11:31lynn pratt: In the future, if you want people to help you, don't threaten them with Blogging. Even my grandmother blogs.
11:31Beatriz Berttolo: And you were not correct with me
11:31Beatriz Berttolo: Your grandmother is great,
11:32Beatriz Berttolo: I can tell the same about the company her granddaughter owns or works on.
11:38Beatriz Berttolo: And just to remind you... I have a problem about this domain, and I've never told or write that it's personal.
11:38Beatriz Berttolo: If you are getting this personal, you should again review your business concepts.
11:40lynn pratt: I am not sure where you are going with this. I am talking about the domain. I did not have anything to do with you losing your domain and I have reduced the price as much as I want to reduce it. I think we are done here.lynn pratt has left the conversation
Click here to leave a messageThe chat conversation has ended.
Click here to take a short survey regarding the service you've received during this chat conversation.