Complaint Review: Domain Registry Of America

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:PRIVATE Georgia
Domain Registry Of America
2316 Delaware Avenue #266 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-434-0212
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Domain Registry Of America Sends renewal letters for my domains even though I told them to stop! Buffalo New York

I don't have my domains with this company, yet they continue to send me letters in the mail telling me to renew my domains, using a deceptive letter layout that mkes it appear as though they own your domains.

After contacting them, I told them that I wanted the letters to cease. However, months later, I gor more letters from them. This company just doesn't listen. I called them again this time and told them that I was reporting them to the Better Business Bereau and then Consumer Affairs if the did not stop mailing me all these advertisements.

I realize that most would say throw them in the trash, but I own multiple domains, so opening my mailbox up to find a pile of letters from them in it is quite annoying and time consuming since I have to sort out their garbage from my real mail.

Scott
Newnan, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domain-Registry-Of-America/Buffalo-New-York-14216-2687/Domain-Registry-Of-America-Sends-renewal-letters-for-my-domains-even-though-I-told-them-to-142294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domain Registry Of America