Complaint Review: Domains By Proxy, Inc. (aka) Paid Survey Program

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2007

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Domains By Proxy, Inc. (aka) Paid Survey Program
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Domains By Proxy, Inc. (aka) Paid Survey Program false claims regarding money and CC#'s, worthless "satifaction guarantee" Scottsdale Arizona

I bought a product call "paid survey program" (which is a database of survey sites to register with) at paidsurveyprogram.com on 3/16/07 for $39.95+tax. On the site, before I ordered the product, I read it's claims of a 100% satifaction guarantee on the homepage and that you would never have to pay money to take surveys or participate in the survey services on the FAQ page.

Well, it turned out that you do have to shell out money to make money with these sites and that includes giving numerous companies your credit card info that they keep for recurring billing unless you cancel your memberships with them within a certain time period.

When I figured this out, I obviously was not satisfied and emailed the company at the only contact info provided on the whole site (I had to look up the rest on whois.net) which was support@paidsurveyprogram.com. They gave me the runaround for a few emails, offerring me other products and such until they finally, on 4/5/07, sent a link to a form to print out and send them in order to take advantage of their guarantee (which isn't even there anymore when you click the link because I saved the email and tried again).

So I did as told, mailed in the form which said that I would be contacted when it was received and that my refund would be processed within 14days after that. I was never contacted again by them after that. I kept sending them emails stating that I knew the form had already gotten there (because it was a week after I mailed it) and subsequent ones basically begging them to reply. And they still haven't and no refund has been processed.

Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2007 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domains-By-Proxy-Inc-aka-Paid-Survey-Program/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Domains-By-Proxy-Inc-aka-Paid-Survey-Program-false-claims-regarding-money-and-CCs-w-246311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domains By Proxy, Inc. (aka) Paid Survey Program