Complaint Review: Domestic Diva

• Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Diane — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Domestic Diva
North Shore (Milwaukee), Wisconsin United States of America

Domestic Diva Kim Smith -- a professional organizer; I hired her to help me pack and she stole jewelry, money and clothing from me. She was arrested and cited by local police; North Shore (Milwaukee), Wisconsin

Kim Smith is the sole proprietor of Domestic Diva.  She works as a professional organizer in the North Shore of Milwaukee.  I hired her to help me pack for a cross-country move.  I caught her stealing clothing, jewelry and money from me.  She took cash from my 12-year old daughter's wallet, as well as one of her necklaces (the police found these items in her pockets when they searched her after cuffing her).   Other items belonging to me were found in her car.  She was arrested by local police and cited for theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domestic-Diva/North-Shore-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-/Domestic-Diva-Kim-Smith-a-professional-organizer-I-hired-her-to-help-me-pack-and-she-s-766357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domestic Diva