Complaint Review: Domestications

• Updated: Mon, January 08, 2007

• Reported By:Peru Indiana
Domestications
www.domestications.com Internet U.S.A.

Domestications Domestications.com HDI HDI Buyers Edge SCAM Charged But Never Signed Up Ripoff Internet

I went on website ordered kentucky farm comforter and sheet set. In edition to being charged for the product I was charged with a buyers edge fee of $99.00. I never even signed up for this. There was no checkmark boxes, radio buttons, or even an option for buyers edge. When I called customer service I asked what this buyers edge thing was and they said it was a service that offers coupons for groceries and dining. I never received anything from them. We told them we did not want this and they gave me a different number to call. When I called that number I told them I did not want the buyers edge any I wanted my money back. They gave me a confirmation number and said that I would be refunded within 1 or 2 billing cycles. When asked what a "billing cycle" was, she responded with, I cannot be more specific. I do have a confirmation number, but highly doubt I will be refunded. I did recieve the product, however I agreed to pay $89 and not the $179 charged so far. I have contacted my bank and am disputing this charge.

Amy
Peru, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2007 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domestications/internet/Domestications-Domesticationscom-HDI-HDI-Buyers-Edge-SCAM-Charged-But-Never-Signed-Up-Rip-229396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domestications